The Perfect Gift for Your Coffee Obsessed Mom!
Coffee Gift Baskets are the perfect Mother’s Day gift for the those of us with moms and who are coffee lovers. This Mother’s Day, Texas Coffee Club is offering two gift baskets that include our Texas roasted coffee, decadent candies, and possibly a signature mug, depending on which basket is selected.
Our first gift basket is the Large. It has more everything – more coffee, more delicious candies, and includes our signature mug.
- 3 – Coffees. Flight-size bags of coffee, 3 oz each bag.
- 2 – Coffee Toffees. Two 2 oz boxes of pecans and coffee toffee smothered in dark chocolate – oh my.
- 1 – Cupcake Bites. A 5 oz container of little vanilla cupcake flavored candy with cute rainbow sprinkles.
- 1 –White Pretzel Balls. Five ounces of crisp and crunchy pretzel rounds covered in a creamy white coating.
- 1 –You Mean A Latte To Me espresso beans. Six ounces of dark chocolate covered espresso beans.
- 1 – Chocolatey Caramel Corn. Two ounces of rich milk chocolate drizzled over light, crisp caramel popcorn. A gorgeous sweet and salty concoction!
- 1 – signature Texas Coffee Club mug.
- Cost: $57.75
The second gift basket is our Small. It is a beautiful basket with many goodies and a lower price point.
- 2 – Coffees. Flight-size bags of coffee, 3 oz each bag
- 1 – Coffee Toffee. A 2 oz box of pecans and coffee toffee smothered in dark chocolate – mm mm.
- 1 – Cupcake Bites. A 5 oz container of a little vanilla cupcake flavored candy with rainbow sprinkles.
- 1 –You Mean A Latte To Me espresso beans. Six ounces of espresso beans covered in dark chocolate.
- 1 – Chocolatey Caramel Corn. Two ounces of light, crisp caramel popcorn that has been drizzled with rich milk chocolate. Sweet and salty done right!
- Cost: $37.75
Coffee Loving Moms
My mom was a coffee lover to the max with a sweet tooth to match. Maybe that’s why I had such fun choosing the contents of these baskets. She loved coffee so much that we measured her consumption in terms of pots rather than cups – lol! Unfortunately, I do not get to celebrate with her anymore having lost her a few years ago. But this year, I get to celebrate with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law, and for that, I am very thankful. And guess what? They are also coffee loving moms!!